SearchPros Legal is managed by our recruiters, who maintain a large network of legal professionals in the industry. Their personal insight on the market-place contributes to identifying candidates for law firms and corporate legal departments. Additionally, we provide project teams for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support and discovery.
SearchPros Staffing uses its best efforts to find suitable candidates for positions. Our goal is to save you time, assist in successful hiring processes, and provide access to top candidates. We will actively source, recruit and screen candidates. SearchPros Staffing services will include, but are not limited to the following:
1) Initial needs assessment to formulate criteria for candidate selection, corporate background, position, salary, and location specifics.
2) Identification of potential candidates through resume database review, networking, referrals, job boards, and advertising.
3) Candidate screening through resume reviews, telephone interviews, and an in person interview.
4) Referral of screened and interviewed candidate resumes.
5) Coordination of telephone and in person interviews.
6) Verification of candidate references when requested by Client.
7) Assistance with the coordination and acceptance of job offers.
Using SearchPros can be a cost effective solution to enhance productivity, control costs, and access immediate specialized assistance for full-time staff during sudden and often unexpected workload increases. We can provide licensed and credentialed lawyers, paralegals, and law clerks for critical short and long-term assignments as well as full-time positions. Project work could include the following:
- Review, analyzing and document key materials for trial.
- Interviewing expert witness’
- Assisting in the development of cases and trial strategies
- Drafting pleadings, trial motions, interrogatories and trial and appellate briefs
- Drafting contracts, agreements, disclosures and corporate documents for transactional matters.
- Overseeing litigation support teams to ensure projects accomplishment.
We offer a wide range of specialized positions and project teams that include:
- Legal Assistants
- Calendaring Clerk
- Law Clerk
- Word Processor
- File Clerk
- Court Recorder
- Billing Coordinator
In addition, we have a partnered with an on-line vendor to evaluate each candidate’s skills such as software proficiency, typing speed and the following legal specific tests:
- Litigation Terminology
- Legal Concepts
- Legal Research
- Court Systems
Job seekers, please visit our open jobs page in order to search openings for Legal jobs.